BECOME A GLAM PRO!
We are seeking talented beauty professionals to join our platform. Be independent and do what you love!
WHY ON THE GO GLAM?
earnings, and have opportunities for gaining more visibility through our ratings system as well as
our GLAM School where our GLAM Pros can record and upload video tutorials.
Earn a competitive rate and be able to earn rewards points to shop with your favorite retailers.
Receive in-depth training through our GLAM Institute from industry professionals, where you will
learn to not just use the on the go GLAM platform, but also receive the tools to be a beauty
Become a part of a community that truly cares about investing in you and get to know other
beauty professionals in your network where you can grow together.
You are passionate about helping people feel their best and love what you do.
As a GLAM Pro, you will utilize your expertise as a beauty professional to deliver outstanding customer service as well as hair, makeup, or nail services.
Check out our process and join our team today!
Complete the application and help us get to know you a little better. Our application process is completely virtual.
GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT!
You will be required to submit a 2-3-minute video as a part of the application process. Be creative! Tell us why you want to work for on the go GLAM™ and/or showcase your skills.
Your social media pages must also be up to date so we can observe your work.
Once you have been vetted, completed a background check and have been accepted, you will then be invited to create a profile as well as attend training through our GLAM Institute to finalize the onboarding process.
We are looking for artistic candidates with excellent communication skills for the position of Makeup Artist. Makeup Artists are responsible for consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications, determining which materials and colors are the most suitable and having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles, among other duties.
Makeup Artists will need to create unique designs for their clients, requiring them to stay updated on the latest trends in fashion and beauty.
Makeup Artist Responsibilities:
• Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
• Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
• Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
• Working with actors on movie sets.
• Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
• Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
• Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
• Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
• Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
• Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
• Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
• Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
• Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
• Operating within health and safety regulations.
Makeup Artist Requirements:
• Experience in the beauty industry.
• Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
• Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
• Attention to detail.
• Creative mindset.
• Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking for creative candidates with an eye for design for the position of Hair Stylist. Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hair styling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
Additionally, Hair Stylists need to be expert “people persons” to attract and retain long term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills.
Hair Stylist Responsibilities:
• Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
• Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
• Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
• Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
• Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
• Performing scalp treatments.
• Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
• Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
• Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
• Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
• Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
• High school graduation or GED completion.
• Licensing from a cosmetology school.
• Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
• A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
• Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Physical stamina.
• Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
To be successful as a Nail Technician, you should maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation at all times. Ultimately, an outstanding Nail Technician should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
Nail Technician Responsibilities:
• Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
• Applying artificial nails.
• Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
• Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
• Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
• Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
• Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
• Providing quality hand and foot massages.
Nail Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• State manicurist/cosmetologist license.
• Proven experience working as a nail technician.
• In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
• The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
• Detail-orientated and patient.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
WORK WITH US!
Sign up now and start doing what you love!
Upon completing the application, a member of our team will be in touch with you.
- FOLLOW US
- AND USE HASHTAGS #otgglam #onthegoglam